prologue tagboard affiliates twitter credits
alt-inlalaland.bs.com

Mad 13 , Imperfect 12, TheCurrent 11.
. @ Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Every single time I'm home you'll have something negative to comment .
I don't even want to go home home .
Every time I'm at home you'll surely put my down .
ASK MY CLASSMATES .
I was never this hardworking before .
Now that I'm putting in so much efforts you're always pouring cold water .
Really ...
Why is everything nowadays so fucked up .
WHY .
WHY .
FUCKING WHY .
I wanna shut myself out .
Really , blank out .
If you want me to turn into a fucking living zombie ,
I will .
Since that's what you want .
You piece of shit .
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME .

KNOW WHAT ?
I'M NOT A GOD DAMN ROBOT .
I HAVE FEELINGS TOO .
TRY ASKING MY CLASS WHO UNDERSTOOD MR LEE'S LESSON .
AND STOP MAKING IT MY FAULT ,

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)