prologue tagboard affiliates twitter credits
alt-inlalaland.bs.com

Mad 13 , Imperfect 12, TheCurrent 11.
. @ Friday, July 1, 2011

Gotta push myself more for the sake of myself and basketball !
TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN
I guess I'll give myself hell training but yeah I should just persevere through it right !? For success there must be a price to pay !
SO HERE GOES . I hope I can finish all these . Starts tomorrow !

Storey 1 - 17 , up and down = 1 set x 2
Standard Push Up 20 = 1 set x 3
Crunches 30 times = 1 set x 3
Static hold 1 minute = 1 set x 3
Skipping ropes 100 times = 1 set x 3
Leg raise 20 times = 1 set x 3
5KG Dumbbell - free train ( depends on availability at home :x)
Ankle training ( LiYing Coach's Method ) - 3 set

Depending on availability
Underbasket 50 times = 1 set x 3
Free throw shots 20 times = 1 set x 3
2 point shots ( any 5 points ) 20 shots = 1 set x 3
Ball Handling and center moves - free train
Triple Threat for balance - free train


Gives me the chills after I wrote this .
Think I'm going mad . Well . I WOULD BE MAD AT MYSELF IF I DON'T DO WHAT I WROTE .

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)